Returns & Refunds Policy
- We will not accept order cancellations or returns on light fittings that have already been installed or used. Returns can only be accepted on products that are returned in exactly the same condition and packaging that they were sent out to you so that we can endeavour to re-sell those items.
- We reserve the right to charge you the full purchase price for goods that are returned and are deemed by us to have been used/installed by you.
- Please choose carefully as we do not except returns if you change your mind. We only except returns if the item is damaged, faulty or does not match the sample or description provided.
- A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery.
- Whilst we take great care to ensure that your items arrive safely, sometime breakages do occur during transit. Please check your items carefully and report any damaged goods to us within 7 days of receipt. A refund or store credit is only available if the product is no longer available. Unfortunately we can not be held liable for breakages that are not reported to us within 7 days of receipt.
Email email@example.com to report any breakages.
- F) If you receive a product that you think is defective, you are to immediately contact our Customer Service Team on 02 9758 2050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G) Where a product is provisionally determined to be defective we will arrange to replace the product.
- H) Where we have provisionally determined your product is defective, return shipping may be arranged at our expense.
- F) If the product is deemed by customer service/supplier NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a refund.
- G) We reserve the right to test any returned defective product. If the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by the customer, we may impose a $50 handling and administration fee.
Products must be returned whenever we agree to replace the product or provide you with a refund.
Where you have received a faulty, damaged or defective product by our courier service, we may make arrangements with you to collect the product.
Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned.
It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
When a Replacement Product is arranged
- A replacement for the same product ordered will be delivered at our expense after we have received the original faulty, damaged or defective product.
- The delivery time for the replacement product may be the same as stated for the original product.
- Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as the original product.
When a Refund is arranged
- No refund will be processed until we have received the product from you.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card or debit card used for the original purchase.